Job Title: Warehouse Associate – Multiple Departments
Job Type: Full-time (4 X 10 HOUR DAYS) / Part-time (flexible schedule)
Salary Range: $15 - $17 / hour
Submit Resume & Cover Letter To: Cely Leal firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a career with a team-oriented company, while fueling your passion for the outdoors? The right candidate will find themselves with many opportunities for growth and expansion of knowledge and skills set. With benefits like generous fly-fishing product discounts, generous PTO, 3-day weekends, 401k and matching, and 7 paid holidays every year you will not find a greater company to start or advance your career with.
In the early 70’s Umpqua Feather Merchants revolutionized the way business was done in the fly-fishing industry from an A-frame cabin along the Umpqua River. In particular, the most indispensable piece of equipment used by every flyfisher...their flies! With 50 years of experience under our wader belts, we know fly fishing!
Come join our team of dedicated, passionate, and fun employees!
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain the company's industry-wide reputation for excellence of service
- Assist in all other warehouse departments depending on need
- Training and development for Warehouse team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and walk for long durations of time
- Work in a team dynamic, but also meet expectations independently
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Familiar with Microsoft programs like Excel and Outlook
- Must possess strong multi-tasking, organizational, and interpersonal skills, and must be detail-oriented
- Winning and positive attitude