Job Title: Dealer Services Representative
Job Type: Full-time (4 X 10 HOUR DAYS), Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, and PTO
Salary Range: $15-20 / hour
Submit Resume, Cover Letter and Salary Expectations To: Geri Fryhover; email@example.com
Umpqua Feather Merchants started with an A-frame cabin on the banks of the North Umpqua River and has built an empire in our industry, a brand that is world-renown and synonymous with everything ﬂy ﬁshing, especially ﬂies.
Our headquarters are in beautiful Louisville, Colorado – minutes away from world class hiking, biking, skiing and (of course!) fishing. Our Dealer Services position is a dynamic role that is key in supporting our sales team in maintaining current customer relationships as well as with daily operational tasks. The ideal candidate needs to possess a strong positive can-do attitude, be self-motivated and highly driven to provide industry leading customer service.
Come join our team of dedicated, passionate, and fun employees!
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain the Company’s industry-wide reputation for excellence of service
- Accurately process, track and monitor all incoming customer orders and returns.
- Audit all orders for accuracy and to ensure they are completely processed within appropriate time parameters
- Research complex problems such as order tracking, revisions, returns, credit memos or post sales issues
- Efficiently and professionally respond to customer and sales representative call or emails pertaining to orders, product availability, pricing, and delivery
- Prepare and analyze business reports, as needed
- Coordinate and resolve all customer complaints, problems, and queries
- Maintain a positive, helpful attitude and ensure customer satisfaction!
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with strong follow-through and attention to detail
- Highly effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team oriented yet confident and reliable to work autonomously, meet multiple deadlines and effectively prioritize daily workload
- Desire to continually improve systems, services, and communication
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office suite. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a plus. Strong typing and 10 key skills